Under the supervision of Crew Leaders, Crew Members will be responsible for executing annual service contracts and property enhancements for clients. They will provide services according to Klausing standards in an efficient manner while recognizing client satisfaction as a top priority. Crew Members shall be capable of performing basic landscape operations under the direct supervision of a Crew Leader.
Education / Experience:
- 0-1 year of landscaping experience
- 一些经验与下面的装备ipmentpreferred, but not required:
- String Trimmer
- Sidewalk Edger
- Power Blower
- Push Mower
- Zero-turn Walk-behind mower
- Zero-turn Riding Mower
- Power Hedge Trimmer
- Must be able to pass a Drug-Screening and background check upon being offered employment.
- Will be required to purchase company shirt and work pants. The cost will be deducted from the over multiple pay periods, in order to decrease the burden on the employee.
Job Responsibilities include,but are not limited to:
- Act as a team member in the completion of maintenance, installation, and landscape service tasks under supervision of Crew Leader.
- 24 hour snow and ice removal
- Maintain professional relationships with co-workers and clients.
- Aid Crew Leaders in the loading and unloading of trucks to assure proper equipment, supplies and materials will be available for daily tasks.
- Completion of all daily tasks according to Klausing standards in a safe, efficient manner within the time allocated.